Beiträge von Tomas Stanek

Qualifyingergebnis: 33

Rennergebnis Haupt-/Sprintrennen: 30/15

Zeitpunkt Boxenstopp: half of the race

Qualifying: hoped to be faster

Hauptrennen: I was climbing up the field up to 18th positions or so and then a I had unfortunate colision, so ended up in the pits for repairs

Sprintrennen: I was on a way to have a descent top10 finish, but due to some very bad driving of others, I finished 15th with a huge damage

Fazit:

Highlight des Rennens: there really wasn´t anything worth it

Bildmaterial:

Qualifyingergebnis: P13

Rennergebnis: P7

Zeitpunkt Boxenstopp: After 44 Min

Qualifying: Good qualifying for me, made my fastest lap at the vera last seconds of the session.

Rennen:

The start was pretty hectic and close, as expected, but survived the first lap without major car damage and settled into the rythm. Especially second half of the race I had a pretty close racing with BoKi and thanks to him and his clean racing. Otherwise the race was quite boring for me, but I´m extremely happy to bring home a top10 finish after missing the last two races.

Highlight des Rennens: The top10 finish is always good for me and then the fight with BoKi

Bildmaterial: Replay

Qualifyingergebnis: P10

Rennergebnis: P8

Zeitpunkt Boxenstopp: cca 50 minutes to go

Qualifying: Managed a good and clean lap and was happy with my starting position.

Rennen: Due to not many drivers on the grid, the start was quite clean, though lost a few position knowing there will be some incidents during the race. So I kept my tempo and tried to avoid any mistakes, which proved to be the right tactics. The only sort of fight during the race or it´s first part was with the Audi of Andrix The track does not offer many places for overtaking, but I felt I was the quicker of two of us. So I decided to do a little undercut and went into the pits 5-10 mins. earlier than he did, which proved to be a great move. I was able to gain some time o new tyres and managed to get ahead of him when he pitted. Then I just kept my tempo to the end of the race and was controling the gap behind me.

Fazit: All in all quite calm race with not much action, but well driven from me. I´m happy for the points and looking forward to the next races.

Highlight des Rennens: Undercut that I made on Andrix and the fight with him prior to the pits.

Bildmaterial?:

Stell dich doch bitte kurz vor:

Antwort:Hi, my name is Tomas, I´m 40 years old and I´m from the Czech republic.

Welche Rennspiele hast du bereits gespielt?

Antwort: rFactror, rFactor 2, Race07, Raceroom, AC, ACC - all of them on PC

Hast du bereits Ligaerfahrung?

Antwort: Yes I have. A lot of them...

Hast du ernsthaftes Interesse langfristig an der Liga teilzunehmen, oder möchtest du einfach nur mal reinschnuppern?

Antwort: I´m always looking to stay with one league as long as possible. I´m not a single race driver :)

Zählst du dich eher zu den schnelleren, oder langsameren Fahrern?

Antwort: I think I´m in the middle of the field all the time :)

Was für ein SA (Safety Rating) hast Du zurzeit?

Antwort: 88

Wie lautet dein Steamname (deine SteamID)?

Antwort:76561197992541846

Wie hast du uns gefunden (google, Steam, ...)?

Antwort: In ACC community forum.

Wieso möchtest du in der SimRC fahren?

Antwort: I´m looking for well organized league, which this seems to be so :)

Mach zum Schluss noch einen Speedtest!

http://www.speedtest.net/de/

https://www.speedtest.net/result/9639422454.png